All kinds of farms can be viewed on 10 and 11 April during Kom in de Kas.
• During the national Museum Week from 19 to 25 April various museums are free of charge.
• On 8 and 9 May is the national mill day and there are various mills to visit.
• Every first Sunday of the month from early June up to early September there is a theme market.
• 22 and 23 May there is attention for the fortifications in Hellevoetsluis.
• In July the annual big summer party, with performances by all kinds of artists.
• A large market in May.
• From 7 May is three weeks the sculpture garden at Castle Ravesteijn open.
• From 22 May to 24 May there is the big horse market in Heenvliet .
Look for more tourist information on www.opvoorneputten.nl