All kinds of farms can be viewed on 11 and 12 June during Kom in de Kas.
• During the national Museum Week from 4 to 10 April various museums are free of charge.
• On 14 and 15 May is the national mill day and there are various mills to visit.
• In July the annual big summer party, with performances by all kinds of artists.
• A large market in May.
• From 20 May to 12 June is the sculpture garden at Castle Ravesteijn open.
• From 3 June to 6 June there is the big horse market in Heenvliet .
Look for more tourist information on www.opvoorneputten.nl