All kinds of farms can be viewed on 4 and 5 April during Kom in de Kas.
• During the national Museum Week from 20 to 26 April various museums are free of charge.
• On 9 and 10 May is the national mill day and there are various mills to visit.
• Every first Sunday of the month from early June up to early September there is a theme market.
• 30 and 31 May there is attention for the fortifications in Hellevoetsluis.
• From 2 to 4 July the annual big summer party, with performances by all kinds of artists.
• A large market on 30 May.
• From 15 May is three weeks the sculpture garden at Castle Ravesteijn open.
• From 29 May to 1 June there is the big horse market in Heenvliet .
Look for more tourist information on www.opvoorneputten.nl